Mountain Bike Rides
Dudmaston Wood Family Day
|We will be launching our brand new mountain bike trail in Dudmaston Woods on Sunday 13th April
Starting from 10am the new, route-signed course will be available for all members of the family to enjoy riding, whilst experienced mountain bikers will be there to provide advice and guidance.
There will be Go Ride Coaching sessions and many other activities and facilities available on site on the day
We are a friendly, welcoming group of local cyclists, so whether you're a mountain biker or a roadie, a beginner or more experienced, we invite you to become a member of Bridgnorth Cycling Club! Joining is easy, just fill in an application form and bring it with you to one of our rides.
For just £10 a year you can benefit from:
- Discovering new and exciting routes throughout the local area with our regular guided rides
- Meeting and socialising with local people who share your enjoyment of cycling
- Technical help and advice from experienced cyclists
- An access point into racing, time trials, etc...
- A unique code to purchase BCC exclusive kit online
- Discounts at selected cycle shops, including Clee Cycles, Trailhead & Dave Mellor Cycles
- Your first year's Bronze Membership with British Cycling free of charge and discounts on other membership options.
What's more, if you have a mechanical problem, or are just having a hard day in the saddle, we'll always make sure you can get home safely - we never leave anyone behind.
Find us on Facebook where you can keep in touch with club members, find out who is riding and where they are going each week.
Many thanks to our Club sponsors